We’re holding our annual Open House on SATURDAY, APRIL 26TH, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Come down to see us, and bring the whole family! Meet some firefighters, learn about firefighting, and if you’re interested, sit down with us for an exploratory interview… no commitment needed!
- Fun and educational for kids: Learn about fire safety and operate a hoseline on a simulated house fire!
- Fire dog bounce house for the little ones!
- Community, hands-only CPR instruction.
- Open membership interviews
- Tour the station and apparatus!
- Learn about the equipment used by firefighters
- Food and drink provided
For more information, call the fire station at 825-3663, or email email@example.com